Monday 1 October 2012

Opening Weekend Was A Big Hit For Hohnke Hooks!!!

Awesome opening weekend for Sarah, Andrew and myself! Sarah caught her first ever brown and Andrew and myself smashed 7 trout on #12-#14 copper head nymphs I whipped up this week! Saturday was a cracker of and day and by cracker I mean the weather was crap! Rain, wind and cold!!! About the same story every year for season opening in the New England!!! But hey persisting in the elements and catching fish on Hohnke Hooks is what it's all about!!! Today (Monday) was a lot better 23 degrees Celsius, not a cloud in sight and a gentle breeze. Andrew had hooked 2 fish before I even walked 10m from the Bravo to the creek. the rainbows seem to be very acrobatic this season which always makes it that extra special!!! Enjoy the photos and I look forward to tying orders for you in the future!

No comments:

Post a Comment