Saturday 24 November 2012

Dorrigo And My First Trifecta

A few weekends ago I had the honour of fishing with "The Dorrigo Gentlemen's Club". Upon arriving on Friday after work it was very clear it was going to be a challenging weekend, rain had set in and the creeks and rivers were rising. We still pushed against the elements but didn't come through until Sunday on the way home.  Myself and Josh Biddle fished a few creeks we knew would not be upset to badly from the rainfall which finally broke the fish drought of the weekend, and we landed some nice Brown Trout.

After deciding to make my way home to Tamworth I decided to try one last place, first cast and I landed a fit creek rainbow on a Nymph and second cast was my first ever Brook trout, which meant i had just completed my first trifecta, catching all 3 species of trout in one day... which in the New England area is no easy feat.









No comments:

Post a Comment