Thursday 7 February 2013

'Twas The Night Before Bassmass

Well it's almost here, it's the night before my weekend adventure on the bass. The car is packed and fueled up, the boat is ready. Throw in some food tomorrow and by the time it's 3pm we will exit the Country Music Capital of Australia stage right and head off across the Divide to Lake Glenbawn "Home Of The Mega Bass".
I havn't done any bass fishing for almost 4 years now, so I currently feel like a small child the night before Christmas, especially considering this will be the first time I chase them on fly!
While packing some gear I found a photo of the 2nd ever bass I caught off the surface! They are a brutal striker and fight to the end.

All this aside I should try and sleep as I still have to work early tomorrow... Actually this morning.
Enjoy






No comments:

Post a Comment